All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe voluntary provision of public goods is a puzzle for scholars from economics and related disciplines. While different incentives have been proposed in the existing literature, this book examines social approval as a nonmonetary incentive for the voluntary provision of public goods using game theory and experimental economics.
- Author BiographyMatthias Greiff studied Polical Science and Economics at the University of Frankfurt am Main, the New School for Social Research, New York, and the University of Bremen. He received his PhD in economics from the University of Bremen in 2011.
- Author(s)Matthias Greiff
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInstitutionelle Und Sozial-okonomie / Institutional and Socio-economics
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, fig. and tables
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.