All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and explains the history, the state and the development of social and sustainable banking, covering a range of topics such as products and services management and organizational issues and featuring case studies of different social banks worldwide, including GLS, Alternative Bank ABS, TRIODOS and Banca Etica.
- Author BiographyOlaf Weber is Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, Canada. Sven Remer is Manager of Training and Research at the Institute for Social Banking, Germany.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byOlaf Weber,Sven Remer
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.