All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the theoretical underpinning of social capital, the empirical work that has been done to explore its operation, and the influence that it has had on public policy and practice. This book includes guides to further reading and a list of websites.
- Author BiographyJohn Field is a Professor in the Institute of Education, University of Stirling, where he served until recently as Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research. He has published widely on socio-economic aspects of lifelong learning, including previous specialist studies of social capital and adult learning. He is Honorary Professor of Continuing Education at Birkbeck College, University of London.
- Author(s)John Field
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleKey Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight236 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.