All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the Pacific Islands is noted for great upheavals, from colonization to tribal warfare, natural disasters to nuclear testing. This work aims to sensitively balance situations applicable across this vast geographical area with data and events relevant to individual nations in Polynesia, Melanesia, and Micronesia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/08/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational and Cultural Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Marsella,Ayda Aukahi Austin,Bruce Grant
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.