All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompares workfare policies in the United States and Western Europe aimed at the 'workless' population.
- Author BiographyJoel F. Handler is Richard C. Maxwell Professor of Law and Professor of Policy Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Joel F. Handler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.