All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical and thematic survey of the diverse traditions and recent developments within contemporary social constructionism.
- Author BiographyAndy Lock is Professor of Psychology in the School of Psychology at Massey University, New Zealand. Tom Strong is a Professor in the Division of Applied Psychology at the University of Calgary, Canada.
- Author(s)Andy Lock,Tom Strong
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight800 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.