All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Darwinism .
- Author BiographyPeter Dickens' main interest for the past 30 years has been in relations between the social and natural sciences. He originally trained as an architect at the University of Cambridge, England. From 1973 to 1999 he was a teacher and researcher at the University of Sussex. He is now Senior Research Fellow, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, University of Cambridge. He is also Fellow and Director of Studies in Social and Political Sciences, Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge. His most recent books include Society and Nature (1992) and Reconstructing Nature (1996).
- Author(s)Peter Dickens
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleConcepts in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight202 g
- Width54 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.