All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the renaissance of cities in the twenty first century and their increasing role as centers of creative economic activity. Allen Scott is one of the world's foremost thinkers on globalization and the economies of modern cities, and in this book presents a concise introduction to his innovative and insightful perspective.
- Author BiographyAllen J. Scott holds the rank of distinguished professor with joint appointments in the Department of Public Policy and the Department of Geography at the University of California - Los Angeles. He was the recipient of the Vautrin Lud Prize in 2003. His book On Hollywood: the Place, the Industry (Princeton University Press, 2005) was awarded the Meridian Prize in March 2006.
- Author(s)Allen J. Scott
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 halftone illustrations and 15 tables
- Weight404 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.