All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)David Bornstein,Susan Davis
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleWhat Everyone Needs to Know
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Author BiographyDavid Bornstein is a journalist who specializes in writing about social innovation. He is the author of Price of a Dream and How to Change the World. His articles have appeared in the Atlantic Monthly and the New York Times, and he co-wrote the PBS documentary To Our Credit. He lives in New York City. Susan Davis is a thought leader in international development and civil society innovation. She is a founder and current President & CEO of BRAC USA, a newly created organization to support BRAC's global expansion to Africa and other countries in Asia. In addition she was a founding board member and Chair of the Grameen Foundation and current board member. She also serves on the international board committee that selects Ashoka Fellows.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.