All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a narrative and thought-provoking scholarly arguments, highlighting the imperative for an ethical discourse in a country that is increasingly seen by many as both a materialistic giant and a spiritual dwarf.
- Author BiographyHe Huaihong, one of the most influential ethicists in present-day China, is a professor of philosophy at Peking University in Beijing, China. Cheng Li, director of the John L. Thornton China Center at Brookings, is co-editor of China's Political Development (Brookings, 2014). John L. Thornton is chairman of the board of trustees at the Brookings Institution and professor and director of global leadership at Tsinghua University, China.
- Author(s)He Huaihong
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Thornton Center Chinese Thinkers Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Introduction byCheng Li
- Foreword byJohn L. Thornton
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.60Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.