Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the ways in which animals search and compete for food in groups. This book identifies social foraging as an economic interaction between the actions of individuals and those of other foragers. It is of interest to researchers and graduate students in such areas as behavioral ecology, population ecology, and wildlife management.
- Author(s)Luc-Alain Giraldeau,Thomas Caraco
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMonographs in Behavior and Ecology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 tables, 66 line illus.
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.