All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains several essays by historians of economics who express varying reactions to the thesis expressed in Professors Sandra J. Peart's and David M. Levy's book The 'Vanity of the Philosopher': From Equality to Hierarchy in Post-classical Economics.
- Author BiographyLaurence S. Moss is the editor of the American Journal of Economics and Sociology . He advocates the cross-fertilization of ideas in both economics and sociology by the choice of topics included in the journal as well as the methodologies employed. He was born in New York City and now lives in Brookline, Massachusetts. He is a Full Professor of Economics at Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAJES: Studies in Economic Reform and Social Justice
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byLaurence S. Moss
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £3.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.