All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1990s, and increasingly so, European welfare states have been undergoing fundamental change.
- Author BiographyPatricia Frericks is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at Hamburg University. Her research activities focus on comparative sociology, particularly on the institutionalisation of European societies, the transformation of welfare states, and social citizenship, including theory-based empirical research in political and economic sociology.
- Author(s)Patricia Frericks
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.