All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated Fifth Edition of Scott Sernau's acclaimed text provides a sociological framework for analyzing inequality within the United States in the context of global stratification and a rapidly changing world economy.
- Author BiographyScott Sernau is professor of sociology and director of International Programs at Indiana University, South Bend, where he regularly teaches social inequality, international inequalities, sustainability and urban society. He has received multiple campus and university awards for distinguished teaching and distinguished service to teaching and learning. He is editor of Contemporary Readings in Globalization (SAGE) and his previous books include: Economies of Exclusion (Praeger), Critical Choices (Oxford), Bound: Living in the Globalized World (Stylus), and Global Problems: The Search for Equity, Peace and Sustainability (Pearson).
- Author(s)Scott R. Sernau
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.