All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnowing what deep participation is, and how it works, can make a critical difference in solving 21st century economic, political, and social problems. This book provides a new approach to hands-on change and begins formulation of a participatory social theory promising greater prosperity and justice for all.
- Author BiographyPaula Donnelly Roark is a social scientist with a long career in international development starting as a Fulbright Hayes professor in West Africa. She is a skilled scholar/practitioner in social analysis, participation, poverty eradication and sustainable environments. Donnelly Roark's long experience combining theory and practice enables a particularly insightful analysis and discussion of social change.
- Author(s)Paula Donnelly Roark
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.