All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.00Trending at £4.72
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £9.68Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a better understanding of life in this region. It examines a variety of examples of injustice and proposes a pathway to development.
- Author BiographyMark Lusk is professor of social work and associate dean of health sciences at the University of Texas at El Paso. A Latin Americanist and international development specialist, he has worked and lived throughout Latin America and other regions of the developing world. He was Fulbright Scholar in Peru and a decade later in Brazil. Kathleen Staudt is professor of political science at the University of Texas at El Paso. A well-known scholar on border studies, Kathy has written and edited 16 books on the US Mexico border, women's rights and violence against women. Eva Moya is assistant professor of social work at the University of Texas at El Paso. She has worked extensively in research on border health disparities and infectious disease.
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEva Moya,Kathleen Staudt,Mark Lusk
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.