All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet's explosive growth over the past decade is nowhere more visible than in Asia. This book provides an in-depth look at the impact of social media on political engagement among young citizens in this rapidly changing region of the world.
- Author BiographyLars Willnat (PhD, Indiana University) is Professor of Journalism at Indiana University. He is the author of more than 50 journal articles and book chapters and is a co-editor of The Global Journalist in the 21st Century (2012) and Political Communication in Asia (2009). He is a co-author of Empirical Political Analysis: Research Methods in Political Science (2008). Annette Aw (PhD, University of Oklahoma) is Professor at the University of Maryland University College. She is also a research consultant focusing on media-related studies for private businesses, trade associations and government agencies.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleFrontiers in Political Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note0
- Weight520 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnnette Aw,Lars Willnat
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.