All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by military and intelligence professionals, this book introduces the new and emerging topic of social network analysis.
- Author BiographyIAN McCULLOH, PhD, holds academic appointments at several institutions to include Curtin University Business School. He consults industry to increase collaboration in knowledge-intensive organizations and educates military intelligence professionals to more ethically and effectively target enemy networks. He has supported the U.S. Military with network analysis to include service in Afghanistan and Iraq. HELEN ARMSTRONG, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the School of Information Systems at Curtin University in Perth, Australia. She has more than twenty years' experience teaching and conducting research in ICT network security, analyses of networks and systems, information systems strategy, and management and problem solving in business environments. She works closely with industry in the application of network analyses for business problem solving and risk analyses. ANTHONY JOHNSON, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the United States Military Academy at West Point. He has served in a variety of positions ranging from Fiber Optic Cable Network Engineer for the White House Communications Agency to the Chief of Counter Improvised Explosive Device (CIED) Operations in Iraq where he applied linear algebra and graph theory to exploit terrorist networks.
- Author(s)Anthony Johnson,Helen Armstrong,Ian McCulloh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width156 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.