All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £9.01Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides original research on key issues in the field of identity management and social networking sites. The contributors to this volume draw on current research in the field and offer new theoretical frameworks and research methods, making the book useful for both students and scholars of social media.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Cunningham is assistant professor in the Masters Program in Communication and Leadership Studies at Gonzaga University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note0, 4 tables, 1 graphs
- Weight626 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Michelle Cunningham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.