All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the field of social networks. This book includes examples ranging from anthropology to organizational sociology and business studies. It is intended for students in sociology, anthropology and business studies and can be used as secondary material for courses in economics and political science.
- Author BiographyJeroen Bruggeman is Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at the University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Jeroen Bruggeman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback