All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the emergence of NGOs across China in three different issue areas: environmental protection, HIV/AIDS prevention, and gay and lesbian rights.
- Author BiographyTimothy Hildebrandt is Lecturer in Chinese Politics at King's College London. His research has been published in numerous journals, including The China Quarterly, the Journal of Contemporary China, the Review of International Studies, and Foreign Policy Analysis. He has also adapted his work for more general audiences, in forums such as the South China Morning Post, The Christian Science Monitor and the Chicago Tribune, and in several policy-oriented publications. He previously taught at the University of Southern California and held postdoctoral fellowships at USC's US-China Institute and the Center for Asian Democracy at the University of Louisville. Prior to receiving his PhD in political science at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, he was on the staff at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, DC, serving as managing editor of the Center's annual policy journal, China Environment Series.
- Author(s)Timothy Hildebrandt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.