All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines what is living and dead in the social philosophy of Theodor W. Adorno.
- Author BiographyLambert Zuidervaart is Professor of Philosophy at the Institute for Christian Studies and an Associate Member of the Graduate Faculty in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Toronto. A specialist in hermeneutics, social theory, and German philosophy, he is the editor and author of several books, most recently Artistic Truth: Aesthetics, Discourse, and Imaginative Discourse, which was selected by Choice as an Outstanding Academic Title for 2005 and which also received the Symposium Book Award from the Canadian Society for Continental Philosophy in 2006.
- Author(s)Lambert Zuidervaart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.