All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionA unique introduction to social psychology, Social Psychology and Discourse adopts the explanatory framework typical of experimental social psychology textbooks and, using a completely novel approach, applies this framework to discourse analysis in psychology.
- Author BiographyDr Andy McKinlay is a senior lecturer in social psychology at the University of Edinburgh. Dr Chris McVittie is a senior lecturer in social psychology at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Andrew McKinlay,Chris McVittie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight578 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.