All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis key monograph is both timely and important in bringing together seminal papers in the emergence of an increasingly influential school of thought in the study of knowledge and education.
- Author BiographyRob Moore is Senior Lecturer in Sociology of Education in the Faculty of Education, Fellow of Homerton College, and College Reader in Sociology of Education at the University of Cambridge, UK. Karl Maton is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the Faculty of Arts, University of Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKarl Maton,Rob Moore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.