Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionUsing in-depth and contemporary case studies, the book demonstrates how to define, measure, and achieve socially and environmentally sustainable growth. It inspires social entrepreneurs to build new models of sustainable growth, to scale existing solutions, and to create new public-private partnerships.
- Author BiographyVanita Shastri is Executive Director, TiE-Boston. Shastri manages all TiE-Boston programs and works to lead the numerous activities and initiatives of the group. Vanita has been teaching business and entrepreneurship at Boston area colleges including Boston University's School of Management. She has also been a policy consultant at Harvard University, where she wrote a number of policy papers, including one on the Software Policy of India for the Government of India. Vanita has worked for Redwood Investment Systems, Inc. in Boston where she led the effort to set up their wholly owned subsidiary in India and directed their global operations. Vanita has founded two non-profit organizations, including the Meru Education Foundation and the Habitat Learning Center in Delhi, India. Vanita is a trained Indian classical dancer and an active member of a number of civic organizations. She has a Ph.D. from Cornell University where she worked on India's industrial policy liberalization.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPreeta M. Banerjee,Vanita Shastri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.