CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a critical account of the key areas of the law governing entitlement to social security benefits in Great Britain. One of the novel features of the book is the way the discussion is organized around themes such as unemployment, gender and the family, and old age. It covers recent legislative and case developments.
- Author BiographyNeville Harris is Professor of Law at the School of Law and Applied Social Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University. He was previously Reader in Law and Associate Dean (Research) at the University of Liverpool. He is joint General Editor (and founding editor) of the Journal of Social Security Law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight970 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byNeville S. Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.