Social Sequence Analysis: Methods and Applications by Benjamin Cornwell (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.93+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Sequence Analysis is a comprehensive guide to analytic methods that brings together foundational, theoretical and methodological work on social sequences.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Cornwell is an Associate Professor of Sociology at Cornell University, New York. He received his PhD in Sociology at the University of Chicago. His research has been published in journals such as the American Journal of Sociology, American Sociological Review and Social Forces. His work has been covered in many media outlets, including CNN, the New York Times, MSNBC and the Los Angeles Times. In 2012, he taught one of the first graduate courses on social sequence analysis in the United States at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Benjamin Cornwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStructural Analysis in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note41 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.99Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.