All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTap into the investigators within kids and help them connect to the social studies resources and knowledge on the Net. The 75 lessons in this book guide the reader and their students in Internet projects that target specific content objectives for specific social studies concepts.
- Author BiographyANTHONY D. FREDERICKS has written more than 20 books for Teacher Ideas Press. A former reading specialist and classroom teacher, he is currently professor of education, York College, York, Pennsylvania. Tony is the author of more than 65 teacher resource books, over 30 award-winning children's books, and several trade books on effective teaching.
- Author(s)Anthony D. Fredericks
- Date of Publication15/10/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeacher Ideas Press
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight679 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.