All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe organization of this popular social theory reader, which pairs classical articles with contemporary theoretical and empirical studies, highlights the historical flow of social theory and demonstrates how disagreements and confrontations shape theory over time.
- Author BiographyRoberta Garner is a Professor in the Department of Sociology at DePaul University. Black Hawk Hancock is an Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology at DePaul University.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight1 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBlack Hawk Hancock,Roberta Garner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.