All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to take stock of how Community membership is reshaping the legal environment of welfare provision across Europe.
- Author BiographyMichael Dougan is Professor of European Law at the University of Liverpool. Eleanor Spaventa is Professor of European Law at Durham University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/07/2005
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleEssays in European Law
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEleanor Spaventa,Michael Dougan
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.