All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.24Trending at £8.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.03
- £36.79Trending at £39.97
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Work Law in Scotland provides a clear outline of the legal framework within which social work operates and is aimed primarily at those with no previous knowledge of the law.
- Author BiographyTom Guthrie is Senior Lecturer in Private Law at the University of Glasgow. His research interests include Intellectual Property Law, especially justifications for IP protection, patents and Trade marks, law relating to social work practice, property law.
- Author(s)Thomas G. Guthrie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/02/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight653 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.