All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at students and educators in the helping professions as well as practitioners, this book presents information on how to interview clients. It synthesizes the theories and research findings in social work and related fields that contribute to practitioners' competence and effectiveness.
- Author BiographyMarion Bogo is Professor and Sandra Rothman Chair in Social Work, Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto. She is the co-author of The Practice of Field Instruction in Social Work: Theory and Process (University of Toronto Press/Columbia University Press).
- Author(s)Marion Bogo
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.