All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps in developing an understanding of two key approaches to placement study: critical thinking and reflective practice. This book also includes a chapter on using the reflective and critical skills to prepare for the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE).
- Author BiographySue Jones holds academic and professional qualifications in social work, teaching and sign language. She uses her 33 years of teaching experience in the UK and Eastern Europe, her research activities in critical thinking and her contact with practice social work agencies to inform her understanding of student critical thinking abilities. She currently teaches and tutors on social work courses at BA and MA levels at Manchester Metropolitan University and contributes to continual professional development collaborative projects with Lithuanian Universities in special education, management and economics. She is the English editor for a Lithuanian scientific journal and has received a Gold Award in recognition of long service collaboration with Siauliai University, Lithuania.
- Author(s)Sue Jones
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.37
- £24.37Trending at £29.08
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £13.93Trending at £14.38
- £9.32Trending at £13.04
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £9.86Trending at £15.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.