All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking book provides invaluable insight into the diverse nature of social work practice within the British Isles. The contributors explore key differences in social work's role and character, and the legal systems and organisational structures in which it operates in the different regions.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Payne is Professor and Head of Department of Applied Community Studies at the Manchester Metropolitan University and has previously been the United Kingdom's representative on the Board of the International Association of Schools of Social Work. Steven M. Shardlow is Professor of Social Work at the University of Salford and is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Social Work. He has represented the United Kingdom on the European Association of Schools of Social Work.
- Author(s)Malcolm Payne,Steven Shardlow
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteappendix, bibliography, index
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Payne,Steven Shardlow
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.