All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionEssays written by leading international scholars questioning the effectiveness of the new rhetoric of rights.
- Author BiographyBOB HEPPLE QC is Master of Clare College and Emeritus Professor of Law in the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBob Hepple
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.