All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thematic presentation of the various types of Socialism, such as Communitarian, Christian, Marxist, and Anarcho-Communist, that have existed in the United States from the time of the Revolutionary War to 1919.
- Author BiographyAlbert Fried s books include The Essential Lincoln, The Jeffersonian and Hamiltonian Traditions in American Politics, and The Rise and Fall of the Jewish Gangster in America. He divides his time between teaching American History at the State Universsity of New York at Purchase and writing.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight726 g
- Width236 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAlbert Fried
- Edition StatementMorningside ed
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.