All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocialist Optimism offers an alternative political economy for the twenty-first century - a rigorous, detailed blueprint focused upon the education and upbringing of children in the context of social equality and household security. It gives a unity and direction to progressive policies that are otherwise seen to be a form of pragmatic tinkering.
- Author BiographyPaul Auerbach received his PhD from the University of Wisconsin, USA, and has been Reader in Economics at Kingston University, UK, since 1990. He has published work in academic journals such as the Journal of Economic Surveys and the Journal of Economic Issues as well as the New Left Review, and is the author of Competition: The Economics of Industrial Change (1988). His research interests include the measurement of economic growth, the economics of competition, and the relationship between education and economic development.
- Author(s)Paul Auerbach
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight665 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.