All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John Mack,Letizia Affinito
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 28 b&w illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Foreword, Mario R. Nacinovich, Jr; Preface; Introduction. Part I Approaching Digital Health Communication: Creating and capturing patient value; Digital health content regulations, guidelines, and ethics. Part II Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers: Listening to patients can fuel more personalized communication; The emergence of online opinion leaders; Building a winning digital communication strategy for patients. Part III Designing and Implementing a Patient-Centered Digital Strategy: Developing an integrated marketing communications strategy; Integrating digital into your marketing communication mix; Digital patient storytelling and peer-influenced marketing; Measuring the results of your digital efforts; Crowdsourcing and co-creating for a patient-centered health communication. Index.
- Author BiographyLetizia Affinito (@laffinito) - Founder and CEO of Brandnew MC, has worked for over 20 years in Strategic Marketing Communications both as manager and consultant. She advised several multinational companies and organizations on online/offline communication strategy matters. Letizia owns a PhD in Management and teaches as Adjunct Professor at leading international universities and business schools. Her education includes the Case Method Teaching Seminar (Part I and II), the Executive Program in Digital Marketing at Harvard Business School, and the Young Managers Executive Programme at INSEAD. John Mack - also known as Pharmaguy (@pharmaguy) - is the Publisher and Editor of Pharma Marketing News, an independent monthly electronic newsletter focused on issues of importance to pharmaceutical marketing executives. Pharmaguy is also an accomplished blogger. In January 2005, he created Pharma Marketing Blog, which focuses on commentary about topical pharmaceutical marketing issues. John has an MS and MPhil in Biochemistry from Columbia University and an MA in Communication Arts from the New York Institute of Technology.
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £49.00
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.