All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea that market mechanisms can mobilize social change by engaging the poor in win-win scenarios is gaining increased world attention. This book aims to demonstrate how the private sector can become part of the solution of poverty.
- Author BiographyPatricia Marquez is Instructor in Management and Social and Legal Research at the University of San Diego. Ezequiel Reficco is a Post-Doctoral Fellow at Harvard Business School. Gabriel Berger is Associate Professor at the Universidad de San Andres, Argentina. Felipe Portocarrero is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Research Center, Universidad del Pacifico, Lima, Peru.
- PublisherHarvard University, The David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSeries on Latin American Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, The David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEzequiel Reficco,Gabriel Berger,Patricia Marquez
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.