Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £53.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.00+ £3.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by ssuzzzzz
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes an understanding of psychosis integrating biological, psychological and social factors.
- Author BiographyCraig Morgan is Non-Clinical Lecturer at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London. Kwame McKenzie is Professor of Mental Health and Society at the University of Central Lancashire and Senior Lecturer at University College, London. Paul Fearon is Senior Lecturer and Head of the Section of Epidemiology and Social Psychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight546 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCraig Morgan,Kwame McKenzie,Paul Fearon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.