CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of the socio-economic rights jurisprudence of the democratic South Africa. This book explores how the judicial interpretation and enforcement of socio-economic rights can be more responsive to the conditions of systemic poverty and inequality characterising South African society.
- Author BiographySandra Liebenberg holds the HF Oppenheimer Chair in Human Rights Law at the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa. She has prepared arguments and amicus curiae submissions for several socio-economic rights cases.
- Author(s)Sandra Liebenberg
- PublisherJuta & Company Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKenwyn
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Legal and Academic Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight944 g
- Width245 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.