All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable guide to the newest and most searching ideas about language in society.
- Author BiographyNikolas Coupland is an elected Fellow of both the UK Academy of Social Sciences and the Australian Academy of the Humanities. He has published more than 20 books and more than 150 articles and chapters on wide-ranging aspects of sociolinguistics and discourse analysis. His volume The Handbook of Language and Globalization (2010) was the winner of the annual British Association for Applied Linguistics Book Prize.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNikolas Coupland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.85Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.