All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a variety of theoretical perspectives on the study of religion that bridge the gap between mainstream concerns of sociologists and the sociology of religion. Following an assessment of the current state of the field.
- Author BiographyAndrew McKinnon is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Aberdeen. He has published in numerous journals, particularly on the topic of religion and social theory. He is a member of the Editorial Boards of Sociology (Official Journal of the British Sociological Association) and the book series Critical Research in Religion; he is an Associate Editor of both The Canadian Journal of Sociology and of Sociology of Religion. Marta Trzebiatowska is Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Aberdeen. Her research interests include religion and gender, migration and social theory. She has published in the Journal of Contemporary Religion and Sociology. Her recent book (co-authored with Steve Bruce) explores the universal gender gap in religiosity (Why Are Women More Religious Than Men? 2012).
- Author(s)Andrew McKinnon,Marta Trzebiatowska
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTheology and Religion in Interdisciplinary Perspective Series in Association with the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Kristin Aune,Dr. Pink Dandelion,CPQS,Woodbrooke
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.