All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a lucid introduction for students who are embarking or considering taking-up sociology. It explains the jargon in all sociology's main theories and methods.
- Author BiographyKen Roberts, University of Liverpool, UK
- Author(s)Ken Roberts
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.