All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionHelps develop an overall understanding as to why some students achieve where others don't. This book questions and challenges popular assumptions surrounding class-based theory in making sense of girls, aspirations and to question the usefulness of the over reliance of such broad categorisations by both academics and policy makers.
- Author BiographyCarol Fuller works in the Institute of Education at the University of Reading.
- Author(s)Carol Fuller
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.