All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this best-selling introductory reader in sociology has been thoroughly restructured, and fully revised and updated to offer a stimulating and wide-ranging set of readings for students approaching sociology for the first time.
- Author BiographyAnthony Giddens is former director of the London School of Economics and Political Science. Philip W. Sutton is formerly of the University of Leeds and Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen.
- Author(s)Anthony Giddens,Philip W. Sutton
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.