Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of SDR baseband processing requirements of cellular handsets and basestations 3G handset baseband - ASIC, DSP, parallel processing, ACM and customised programmable architectures 3G basestation baseband - DSP, FPGA-based approaches, reconfigurable and parallel architectures.
- Author BiographyAs chief executive of the Virtual Centre of Excellence in Mobile & Personal Communications - Mobile VCE - Walter Tuttlebee heads up a unique, not-for-profit company established by the mobile communications industry and academia to undertake long-term, industry-steered, world-class, collaborative research www.mobilevce.com. Mobile VCE's activities include software radio research, an area Walter helped to pioneer in Europe in the mid-1990s, with invited presentations at seminal European conferences organized by the European Commission and the SDR Forum. He has subsequently published and spoken widely in the field. Prior to Mobile VCE Walter led R&D teams in Second and Third generation mobile communications. Aside from his technical interests, Walter previously operated in a business development role and at Mobile VCE he is responsible to the Board for the company's strategy and operations. Walter has also edited books on short range digital wireless, and created on-line industry communities for DECT, Bluetooth and software radio - www.dectweb.org, www.the wirelessdirectory.org, www.softwaredefineradion. He holds an MBA from Cranfield and PhD from Southampton University, is a senior member of the IEEE, a fellow of the IEE and fellow of the RSA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Software Radio
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byWally H. W. Tuttlebee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.