All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a more targeted, prescriptive, and focused approach, this guide to software engineering includes 39 chapters that are organized into five parts - Process, Modeling, Quality Management, Managing Software Projects, and Advanced Topics. It emphasize new and important software engineering processes and practices.
- Author BiographyRoger S. Pressman is an internationally recognised authority on software process improvement and software engineering technologies. He is currently president of R. S. Pressman and Associates Inc., a consultancy specialising in software engineering practices.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Maxim,Roger S. Pressman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Computer Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1555 g
- Width190 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.