All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives you the techniques and technologies in software engineering to optimally design and implement your embedded system. This title presents an indispensable aid to tackling the day-to-day problems when using software engineering methods to develop your embedded systems.
- Author BiographyRobert Oshana has over 30 years of experience in the embedded software industry, primarily focused on embedded and real-time systems for the defence industry and semiconductor industries. He has BSEE, MSEE, MSCS, and MBA degrees and is a Senior Member of IEEE. Rob is an international speaker and has over 100 presentations and publications in various technology fields and has written several books on embedded software technology. Rob is an adjunct professor at Southern Methodist University and University of Texas and is a Distinguished Member of Technical Staff and Director of Software Enablement for Digital Networking at Freescale Semiconductor.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations
- Weight2270 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byMark Kraeling,Robert Oshana
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.90Trending at £43.65
- £15.29Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.