All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the design of Software Radio (SWR). Rather than providing an overview of digital signal processing and communications, it focuses on topics which are crucial in the design and development of a SWR, explaining them simply, yet precisely.
- Author(s)Elettra Venosa,Francesco A. N. Palmieri,Fredric J. Harris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.